Snow and Trek - changes during the Covid-19 situation
(until 1st September 2020)
- All bookings for Winter 2020/2021 can be made without paying the deposit until the 1st September 2020. This date will be reviewed in August 2020 dependant on government advice.
- Summer 2020 Bookings - if you have already made a booking for this summer you can move the booking to any of this summers dates or to dates next summer at no charge.
For NEW Summer 2020 Bookings these can be made without paying a deposit BUT with FULL non-refundable payment to be made 14 days before the holiday.
- For Summer 2020 the following precautions will be put in place for all our self-catered properties:-
- There will be when possible a minimum 72hours between bookings - this is to ensure the cleaning team have enough time for their clean.
- In all properties we will be disinfecting frequently touched surfaces (light switches, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.)
- All properties will be provided with disinfectant and new cleaning cloths for the clients use.
- All our linen is washed professionally at a laundry at high temperatures.
- All our cleaning staff will be equipped with gloves and masks to use whilst cleaning.
What will be disinfected in the property?
- Fans and lamp chains
- Garbage and recycling bins
- Ironing boards and irons
- Light switches
- Balcony rails
- Remote controls
- Table tops
- Windowsills and window handles
- Appliances in general paying attention to all handles and buttons
- Kitchen cabinet handles
- Condiments: oil, salt and pepper shakers, commonly used spices and containers, etc.
- Hard-backed chairs
- Kitchenware that isn’t dishwasher safe: ceramic bowls, kids' plasticware, etc.
- Handwash containers
- Baths and showers and all associated items
- Sinks and taps
- Hangers and luggage racks
- Wardrobe handles
- Bed-side cabinet handles
- Bedside lights