How to Book
To book please call us on 01243 379970 to discuss your holiday dates and accommodation requirements, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can use the Booking Enquiry form below.
Subject to availability, a verbal option will be held for up to five working days. To secure your booking, we need a completed booking form and a deposit of 25% of the rental. If you are booking within 10 weeks of your departure then full payment is required at time of booking.
Our booking files are available in Acrobat PDF format.
If you do not have the Acrobat PDF reader you can download it from here.
We accept the following:
- GBP cheque – made payable to Snow and Trek
- EUR cheque – made payable to Snow and Trek
- Credit Card (not AMEX or Diners Club) - this will incur an additional charge of 3.5% to cover the bank charges levied on these transactions.
- Internet Banking transfer payment can be made in GBP or EUR
- GBP Transfers to: HSBC Bank Chichester Branch, 94 East Street, PO19 1HD - IBAN GB63HBUK40171631592327, Account Name: Snow and Trek, Account Number 31592327 Sort Code 40-17-16, BIC HBUKGB4B - Please reference your surname and apartment/chalet name
- EUR Transfers to: HSBC Bank Chichester Branch, 94 East Street, PO19 1HD - IBAN GB45MIDL40051559459881, Account Name: Snow and Trek, Account Number 59459881 Sort Code 40-05-15, BIC MIDLGB22 - Please reference your surname and apartment/chalet name
- GBP/EUR rate – we use the lastest rate of the European Central Bank rounded to two decimal places eg if rate is 1.2688 then rate used will be 1.27 – click here for details
Booking forms and if paying by cheque should then be sent to our office at:
If paying by bank transfer please return your booking form by email stating that you have made a bank transfer and the date made.
Once we have received your booking form and deposit (or full payment if booking within 10 weeks of departure) you will receive a confirmation invoice showing the deposits you have paid and the balance remaining. This is due ten weeks before departure.